My promise to you

I will LISTEN to your concerns and thoughts; I will LEARN from you and what you have to say; I will ACT on your behalf.

Thursday 13 October 2011

The best news ever..!

On Tuesday afternoon, at twelve minutes past midday, our little family in Maybush got bigger. Four days late and wanting to make an entrance in style, Lucy Thorpe arrived weighing in at 8lbs 11ozs. A quick labour, so I'm told, and we were lucky enough to be allowed home the same day. Thank you to Jeanette and Jen, our wonderful midwives and to our friends and family who have been so supportive.

I'm going to spend just under two weeks getting to know my daughter, so things may be a little quiet for the next few days blogwise - but rest assured in between nappies and feeds, I may get the chance to catch up on emails; even if it is at four in the morning!



Tongue-in-cheek, I've attached a photo. maybe she'll stand for next years election, eh? Lastly, and most importantly, words fail me in my love for my beautiful wife, whom I have to thank for our little miracle.

1 comment:

  1. Asa
    Baby is asleep, better make the most of that it won't last long.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete