My promise to you

I will LISTEN to your concerns and thoughts; I will LEARN from you and what you have to say; I will ACT on your behalf.

Thursday 6 January 2011

118 days to go!

Its wet, cold and its January. Not long until payday. Hopefully you had a good a festive period as you'd hoped for. The main thing is that the snow has gone for the time being and we can look forward to warmer weather.

However, it is diificult to remain optimistic given the new plans being put forward by the Tories in city hall. Another month, another pay cut. We all know we have to make sacrifices, but why cant these be fair? £50 cut in the lowest paid frontline workers paypackets are huge compared to those at the top. Whats £50 to them? Another bottle of red?

Just to let you know that I will be campaigning in our ward this Saturday and Sunday. Early Saturday morning I'll be leafletting with my wife and on Sunday with Councillor Furnell.

118 days to go. The hard work on another early Saturday morning should hopefully pay off in May.

1 comment:

  1. I am excited to be helping you leaflet on Saturday, hopefully the weather will be with us!

    ReplyDelete