My promise to you

I will LISTEN to your concerns and thoughts; I will LEARN from you and what you have to say; I will ACT on your behalf.

Sunday 27 May 2012

Communication

Communication: Noun. Imparting or exchanging of information.

This is what I do. I try to be honest and upfront with you the reader. I do not have a hidden agenda. I am very forthright in clear unwavering support for my Leader, the Labour cause and Millbrook as a whole.

Other more formal media channels are not bound by these moral codes. They do have a hidden agenda. Information, may be imparted, but it is certainly no exchange of views.

I hope those that partake of other media channels accept these truths. They accept that there is always an angle for any dispensing of information. And often the truth is the first casualty of sensation.

I choose who I speak to. I choose not to speak to some.

What is abundantly clear is that we, the Labour Party in Southampton are no longer in opposition. We cannot behave like we are. As much as it pains me to say this, we will be becoming more aggressive - actually, that is isn't quite true. We need to become more assertive, and acknowledge that not everyone who says they are on our side and wants to aid our cause actually will.

To say that this is a steep learning curve would be an understatement.

P.S. This blog is my property. I expect any use of it to be asked for - otherwise its called stealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment