My promise to you

I will LISTEN to your concerns and thoughts; I will LEARN from you and what you have to say; I will ACT on your behalf.

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Planning for the Future

Just a quick post to let you know that this evening I have been working on a new policy for Consultation & Communications with Councillor Andrew Pope (Redbridge). The party in Southampton are working on a number of new policy directives, which we hope to inact if the good voters of our city see fit next year. Also, I have just finished some comments on ideas for economic regeneration and leisure. These two policy areas are interlinked.

I wish I could share more with you at this stage, but I just wanted to let all readers know that we are not just campaigning hard for you, we are working hard for you and planning for the future!

1 comment: