My promise to you

I will LISTEN to your concerns and thoughts; I will LEARN from you and what you have to say; I will ACT on your behalf.

Saturday 14 May 2011

What a few days!

Good morning campers!

I have just about come back down to earth after so many supporters came out on 5th May. I have been grappling with the new administration proceedures and a host of new passwords and usernames. I though technology was supposed to make things easier?

Although I have taken a few days off from leafletting, I have still been attending meetings on your behalf. Indeed, I can confirm that I was dealing with your issues the very next morning. If you have any issues, feel free to contact me - I will always listen to your problems, thoughts and feelings and try to offer sound advice. If the issue is to do with the Council, I will champion your cause.

Yesterday i received an update from Helius on the next steps for the Biomass. I am so proud of our community in the impact that we have all made on the project. I have read the most recent statements, and look forward to challenging on your behalf. Additionally, I have been looking at a number of council documents and will be feeding into the Low Carbon Strategy document - which is coming up for agreement in June. I will be asking to be consulted on this document and will ask for your input. This is a chance for us to make a real green commitment, at a price which is acceptable to all.

I'm off to do some housework this weekend. Hope you're going to have a good one - Eurovision tonight...What a few days!

p.s. look out for me on The Weakest Link on Monday, BBC1, 5.15pm!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment