My promise to you

I will LISTEN to your concerns and thoughts; I will LEARN from you and what you have to say; I will ACT on your behalf.

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Come and talk to me! @ Tescos Millbrook Monday 20th (6 until 8pm)

On Monday 20th February, I'll be at Tesco's Millbrook waiting to hear from you. Its my first attempt at a drop-in surgery, rather than my normal appointment system. I thought it would be a good idea to set up in a public place and see if anyone wanted to drop in. The store manager has been most helpful and permission has been sought and granted from Tesco's HQ.

If you are free on that evening and want to discuss anything, come down to the store and see me in the cafeteria. I'll be there from 6.00pm until 8.00pm.

If you're anything like my friends, you'll probably forget about this until you see my pop-up sign in the foyer on the night.

Hopefully see some of you on the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment