My promise to you

I will LISTEN to your concerns and thoughts; I will LEARN from you and what you have to say; I will ACT on your behalf.

Sunday 10 July 2011

Unambiguous

So that you, the reader, can be clear:
I support the right to strike and support those workers who have legally decided to defend their terms and conditions.
Secondly, my party has not set a budget for next year. I have not seen any plans to make any number of staff redundant. Heck, the elections are not until next year and we still have a Conservative run Council!
Thirdly, does anyone think that the timing of this story is a little bit fishy?

1 comment:

  1. Glad you have made your position clear. I take it you will be making this clear to your group leader who and I quote said

    "We have never supported strike action"

    ReplyDelete