My promise to you

I will LISTEN to your concerns and thoughts; I will LEARN from you and what you have to say; I will ACT on your behalf.

Sunday 19 June 2011

Welcome to 2011...

I have at last joined the decade of technology! Eagle-eyed readers of the blog will notice one of two things today: firstly, I havent updated my blog this morning; and secondly, you will see a new section on the left hand side of the main screen which lists "tweets".

I have at last joined twitter and can now post comments direct from my mobile phone to my blog. This means I no longer have to wait to get home before I can put my comments out to you, the reader.

A full update will be forthcoming after tomorrow evenings meeting - but I wont spoil the surprise. Enjoy the tweets, and welcome to 2011...

No comments:

Post a Comment