My promise to you

I will LISTEN to your concerns and thoughts; I will LEARN from you and what you have to say; I will ACT on your behalf.

Thursday 5 May 2011

Decision day

Good morning,

Just a quick update after I've been out posting good morning leaflets. Over the past weeks and months I've tried to call on as many members of our community in order to listen to your thoughts and feelings. You may not have agreed with everything I said or everything that my party does, but I hope that I convinced you that I could be a hard working representative for you.

If I can ask you to think back on the numbers of leaflets that I have posted, the number of times you have seen me at public meetings or the number of times that I have knocked on your door. I have always been committed to Millbrook, now and always.

Its decision day...

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Keep up the hard work we are all behind you x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done!!! You have worked so hard and we know you will do your best for Millbrook. Keep it up. Best of luck, Aunty Janet x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations we knew you would do it!! Hard work has paid off!! Millbrook will go from strength to strength.

    ReplyDelete