My promise to you

I will LISTEN to your concerns and thoughts; I will LEARN from you and what you have to say; I will ACT on your behalf.

Friday 3 December 2010

Cold Weather..!

I just wanted to take a minute to write down my thanks. Thank you sadly seems to be very underrated currently. Frankly we dont seem to able able to say thank you to one another anymore. Therefore, I dont want to engage in the petty arguements over who couldve done more, or gritted more or who's fault the weather is.

I want to say thank you. Thank you to the gritters and those in the depots. Thank you to the nurses and the doctors, out in all weathers. Thank you to the police, because crime doesnt stop in the snow.

Thank you to everyone who has pulled together to keep Southampton going in the snow.

P.S. I will be leafletting in Millbrook tomorrow morning! Myself and Councillor Dave Furnell will be at what is left of Millbrook Library from 10.30 Saturday morning, doing a couple of rounds in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment